Installing the GPL 1967 Formula 2 Mod
1. Run the installer. Ensure that the path for installation is correct.
Windows Vista, W7 and W10 users may have to run it as "administrator" and will
probably have to reboot, even if it isn't a GPL requirement, sorry for
2. Launch Gpl.exe from your GPL install and create your F2 driver.
3. Start GEM+/carsets and activate "GPLF2". Make sure "GPLF2" physics are selected.
4. Select your 67F2 mod player and select "1967 Formula 2" for the player. Check that "carsF2" has been selected.
5. Exit GEM+ and a gplcf2.exe will be created.
In game, don't forget to select the Formula 2 level and adjust graphics, sounds and other features to your taste.
The F2 Mod Team, December 2011